Sunday, July 10, 2016





July 4, 2016

Chapter 49:  Regional indicator for USAAmericaRegional indicator for USA

Regional indicator for USACollision symbolWOOO! 4TH OF JULY!Collision symbolRegional indicator for USA
Today is one of the best days of the year. I mean let's be real. What other day can you eat to much and blow stuff up and you don't look crazy? Right?

This email is gonna have to be a shorter one because we have no time to waste. We are busy as can be! 

So I got the call Saturday from our new mission president, President Stone, that I am going to be the new Hopkinsville Zone leader and my new area will be Clarksville. I'm pretty excited about that. The biggest fear I have is the city because from what I hear Clarksville is a big city. Face screaming in fear. But apparently it doesn't take long to get back into the country so that's good. They've got the Fort Campbell military base up there so there's bound to be alot of younginns there. I'm pretty excited for it. This will be my 3rd area so it's the start of adventure number 3. I'm gonna miss Altamont. This place is like a home away from home. I've been here for 7 1/2 months. If I stayed for the last half month I would have qualified for my own PO Box. 

So thus week has been our most calm week we've had in a while. Not even an exchange. We did have really good lessons with our investigators. The craziest part of the week was we tracked a road and the second house we go to there is a lady outside and we find out here mom and dad are Mormon and that she was born and grew up in Layton Utah and she likes the missionaries. That's a first and probably a last. Especially for here! We set up a time to go back and see here. Chapter 9 of preach my gospel is real. You will be lead to people or people will be lead to you that are prepared. 
Well I wish I could write more but I've got to spend the day getting everything straightened out before I ship off. Y'all take care. 

Sure love ya,

Elder Weight


Clarksville!

Fourth of July parade in Altamont







No comments:

Post a Comment