Tuesday, January 26, 2016


It's a snow missionary!

Thanks Elder Snow!



January 25, 2016

Hey everyone! This week has been really slow. It's because of the snow. So everyone here freaks out when it snows. They clear off the shelves at Walmart and everything! It was really cool because we got to make a snowman. During the week it was really foggy. It was really creepy but on that day, we found five new people to teach! It was really a miracle. We finally got in that night and realized what happened.

On Thursday we were told by the Mission President to stay inside. That was a rough day. It is never fun when you do nothing as a missionary. Then church was cancelled. Cancelled! All because if three or four feet of snow. Well, I guess the icy roads are the main reason. My companion is so used to the snow, but me from Arizona, I'm getting all excited over it. It was so cool to see it actually snow! I let Elder Overfield drive though, so we didn't crash.

This transfer has really been picking up. We are teaching so many amazing lessons. It really is a miracle to see people change. That is what is so great about this work. We get to invite people to be more like their Savior Jesus Christ. I am grateful for this chance to help people. Sorry this email was so short. Feel free to send me stuff throughout the week though. I can respond every Monday. I love you all and hope for the best in all you do. Thanks for your support! (if you haven't read this letter I'm attaching, do it!)

Elder Weight~



 

No comments:

Post a Comment