Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Looks Like Elder Snow is Leaving....



Elders Richins, Weight, and Snow (in that order)


I received this picture via text from Sister Huddleston.  She let me know that Elder Snow was being transferred out to be with another companion somewhere else in the mission to replace an Elder who went home sick.  Elder Richins made a cake and it looks like Elder Weight dropped the knife.  Oops!  Sister Huddleston also told me that they love Elder Weight.  She said he is a "joy" and a hard worker.  I just LOVE that!


We also received another AMAZING surprise.  Guess what?  My brother traveled to Tennessee today for work and met with Elder Weight's Mission President.  The Mission President said a lot of very nice things about him.  I couldn't be more grateful today for a wonderful son!

August 4, 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment