Wednesday, June 1, 2016








May 30, 2016

Chapter 44: Remember the Vets

To all people that are reading this email.

Sorry it is late and short. We had quite the day doing all sorts of chores and what not. This coming week is going to be crazy! We have all sorts of exchanges and zone meeting and MLC and interviews and etc... So I will have a lot to write about this coming week. This week was pretty good. Got to do service for a widow in the ward. We put a roof on her house. I can say is am a real redneck now. My neck is baked from sunburn. The best part of it was we finally set a date for Glen to be baptized! June 28th. That makes me so happy. His wife is super giddy for that day. He told her one day heat he was going to get baptized and as soon as he could he would take her to the temple. That is a blessing that I will always be thankful for, to see the creation of an eternal family. It's a true honor to be a witness of that. We also found a guy named Mike who is really sincere in learning. He has had three strokes and I think that has humbled him to rely on God. But he is awesome. I'll tell you more about him later on. Well I love y'all so much. I have got a testimony of this church. I know it's true. Never forget that. 

See y'all later,

Elder Weight


(shout out to all of our past on veterans)
Regional indicator for USA

No comments:

Post a Comment