Wednesday, June 1, 2016





Someone's artwork on the road.

Our district. Elder Hagan is dying tomorrow.
Some spider on our house. Don't worry I killed it.


Previous messageNext messageBack to messages
May 23, 2016

Chapter 43: Git 'er Dun‏


Hey y'all,

Sorry that this is coming a little late, we've had a busy day. I've spent most if it repainting our bathroom. It was nasty so I've been revamping it. I'm still working at it so this one is gonna be short.
This week has been pretty good. We had a good exchange this week with Pikeville. I got to work Altamont with Elder Shank. The pest part about the whole week is that we set a baptism date with Audrey! She's awesome guys. She is being way prepared. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to come to church this week because she was deathly sick, but she said she would try to make it the following week. Cool cool. We didn't have as many investigators come to church this week but we are working on a lot of the ones that did come. We are trying to help Glen be baptized. He said he wanted to and afterwards he was gonna take his wife to the temple. But he is stuck in the hospital again. Hopefully he will heal up so he can be ready for this! I know he is prepared! Lots of prayers are gonna be offered from me on this guy's behalf. He is a rare case. We sure love him. We have been doing good here in Altamont. We got transfer calls and I'm staying again. I feel like I pretty much live here now. Haha. But it's all good. Love this place. Well I've got to go but I sure love ya! Keep on keepin! 

Love,

Elder Weight

No comments:

Post a Comment