Wednesday, June 1, 2016



Overfield, Dalton (Megan's husband), Megan, me

Me and Overfield

The District of awesomeness




May 9, 2016

Chapter 41:  Spring Miracles

WHATS HAPPINEN' Y'ALL!!!

This is Elder Weight up to date on all the hottest news and information which is commin right atchya!

Alright first off being ZL is pretty crazy, we'll actually it's not too bad, I just forgot how rough it can be to take over the area and be the only one who knows anything. I have only had to do that a few times and that was a while ago. But anyway we are killin it up in the mountain. I had to send off Elder Overfield. He was a stud but I know he's gonna do great things wherever he ends up. I got Elder Majzer now. He is way tall, like six four. I feel short now. The best part of this week was seeing Megan be baptized! It was real special because Dalton, he husband, was able to baptize her. He was ordained an elder this last week at stake conference. It was amazing to see both of them progress and improve at the same time. They will both be blessed in the future. The other amazing part is that we had Don Campbell, one off the less actives we've been working with since forever finally came to church. I belive it was close to 30 more or less years since he's been last. And I literally jumped out of the bench when I saw him there. Actually I really did jump out of the bench. It was funny. 
Right there are two miracles. Truly a miracle to me. Up next is Glen. We are tot going to get him in that water. He wants to but he has to go back and forth to the doctors so much that it might be a while. Pray he does it soon! Our goal is to help him and Audrey next. We also got to meet a couple of sister missionaries that served here a few years ago. Try said that this area is the best and that we should love it. I realize now that people say that every area is the best area. Haha. But this area is awesome! I wonder how long I'm really gonna be here for. I feel like I love here already. I just need my own PO Box and I'm set. But I do love this place. The people are amazing and to work with them and teach them is a blessing. I'm thankful for this chance. There are days that are hard and make you want to scream your head off. Yeah it's hard. If it was easy everyone could do it, but this scripture comes to mind to me in those hard times.

Isaiah 40
28 ¶Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.
29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

I love that scripture. It is so true. If we but learn to trust God, he can make the difference. 
So what do you think, are you willing to trust him?

Elder Weight

No comments:

Post a Comment